Thursday, May 24

mother



mother
I can think of so many women that have been a mother to me. they all hold another title that mean something just as important and that is friend.
I hope that when my kids are older they regard me as I feel of my mom, as their best friend.















so thankful to be on this path of mothering with my partner by my side, hand in hand, and my mother and mother in law ahead of us leading the way.




im also grateful that Chris scouted out a spot before hand and asked that we take some pictures before church. its kind of becoming a thing for us. pictures aren't my favorite, but I am so thankful to have these with my beautiful family. plus, they spoiled me on Mother's Day and I felt like I was able to look past all my faults as a mother and be able to enjoy the day recognizing that motherhood is an amazing gift to have been given, faults and all.

No comments: