Saturday, November 17

guest post by: ELLIE



Have you ever wondered what it feels like to be squished in a boy sandwich? Well, I'll tell you one thing, it is pretty crazy!

 

I really hate it when Owen gives punches and kicks. They are surprisingly VERY painful!
I don't like it when Charlie gets angry. When he is angry he is scary.
I really hate it when Jack thinks I can't do things that he can....and when he throws snowballs. I also really hate it when they (all) purposely try to make me mad.
But I am still very thankful for each one! Sometimes they're a pain in the rear end, but thy are still pretty awesome! 


Having all brothers means that I never get to have quiet time. Especially with Owen screaming! When I don't need quiet time, it is so much fun to play with those crazy boys.

When I want to watch T.V., I basically never ever get to watch what I want to watch. It is always "Batman" or "Ninjago". I really don't like most of the things they like. 



Charlie and Owen at times "team up" and then start driving me crazy! It always happens when I am trying to read! Of course! 

My favorite thing about them all, is that they are all pretty funny.


Somethings that I like is that I don't have to share my things too much and they have some pretty cool toys too! 

The thing I like the most about having all brothers is that I get my own room! I think I have too many things like a big bed, like 15 pictures on my walls, and a ton of clothes.

I am glad I have an older brother that helps with confusing math problems, homework, and all other hard school troubles. 

I am excited for when they are married and I get 3 new sisters. I cannot wait until Charlie and Owen get the priesthood. I can't wait until they go on missions and have funny stories to tell and how many cool things they will see.  It will be so fun to have Sunday dinners and a whole bunch of Family.
     




1 comment:

Larissa said...

I feel you Ellie! Yes, getting sisters when your brothers get married is a huge perk! Expert tip: marry a man with all sisters and then you get even more ;)