Thursday, October 9

what a dork

ok, so i made this clip about my recent canning adventures and laughed SO hard at how stupid i am. just sit back and enjoy the freak show! you might want some popcorn. rikki, i can just picture you watching this....



i warned you guys! pretty silly i am. so anywho. we canned twice over the past two weeks. the first week was really fun, because mom me and larissa worked together. this past time was fun...not really fun like the first week. mostly cause mom wasnt there. i was surprised that it wasnt lame like i always imagined it would be. who knew! we canned oats, wheat, rice, black beans, sugar, dry milk, apple slices, macaroni, potato flakes and spaghetti. i didnt personally purchase all of that stuff, but its nice to get started with our years supply.

5 comments:

Amy said...

HA! I love it. My mom gave me your blog link, so I can keep tabs on you guys. Watching that video made me wish you were here in Ohio for Conference weekend. While the men were at Priesthood session we used Maylee's Hanah Montana Wig and did our make-up crazy and took some pics. (Cathy's idea) Grandma even joined in. It was great. Anyway, we miss you guys and hope to see you soon.
theseaversgrowingpains.blogspot.com

Kersey said...

Hey Lease,

You are not a dork. Not in the least! Although, I have yet to watch your video with sound...anyway, I am still trying to figure this whole blog thing out and I was wondering if you could help me out. How do I add a list of people's blogs so that it shows up on my page? And how do you have those 2 little permanent pictures of you and ellie and Jack? I have tried to do something similar, but i just can't! Help!!!! By the way, have you found any plane tickets yet??? (wink)

Rikki Faustini said...

That was a pleasure too great for any one human to handle...thank you so much for posting it even though your sanity is in question now...HAHAHA! Just kidding! I thought it was great. And all the videos of the kids get watched at least three times a week. I love you guys to the core... and that's a lot: )

Celeste said...

Yeah, you are dorky BUT THAT'S why WE loVE YoU!! I'm so excited that Carrie told me about your family's blog!! Nice work on your family food storage!

Laine said...

Hahahaaa! Hi Lisa! How are you doing?