Thursday, July 21

birthday booth


I'm going to give you a fair warning and tell you straight-up that there are 28 photos in this post...
28 photos that will rock your world!

thanks to everyone who came,
ate donuts,
took these silly pics,
and celebrated with us!
i hope you had as much fun as we sure did!



after the party and a few too many swigs of chocolate milk,
things got a little crazy.
we ladies laughed so hard that we went into laughing/crying hysterics and i realize its just one of those times that "you had to be there", but i can't think about it without a hearty chuckle.

i took this video clip while rikki and mom thought i was taking a picture.
chris hadn't looked at any of these pictures till he was at school and studying in the library. during a little break he checked out the pictures and watched this video. the library probably wasn't the best place to watch a video of my mom and rikki with mustaches. he thought it was great, so i added it for him... and everyone else :)



7 comments:

Steve and Donna said...

I love all the pictures- not sure what the occasion was. But I guess if we ever need a moustache I'll know where to go. ;)

Steve and Donna said...

wait- you said Birthday (duh)a free for all party!

April said...

These pictures are so funny~what and awesome looking party!
Happy birthday Chris!
Seeing these pictures makes me miss you guys and reminds me how awesome you are.

Carolina said...

Hahahaha. I think my favorite is the one of Ellie with her barbie. Hilarious!,

Amy said...

I wish I could have been there for that! That's an awesome party idea.

Katie said...

Now THAT looks like the party of the year. You are such a great wife and that looks like so much fun. We sure miss the Browne's and Brower's!!

carrie said...

Hahaha! Those pictures are awesome and it's such a great idea! That video at the end had me laughing, too. Another fun partay with the Browner's! ;)